July 13, 2011

NOOOOO!!!!

Tonight, I found myself saying things my father said to me when I was growing up and I hated those sayings then and I hate them now!  I mean, we try so hard to not be our parents.

I walked into Bailey's room and immediately started picking up the copious amounts of junk on her floor. She whines that something doesn't work anymore and I say, "because you don't take care of it. When you are done playing with something, put it back where it goes!" I'm saying this to a 4 year old, haaaaahahahah!  

She was taking a bath and she said she didn't know how to do something and I knew darn well she did. I told her, "I was born at night, but not last night." Which is a complete lie, because I was born at 2:37am. What an awful saying, why did I say that?!

She was making up some bull the other day and I told her to, "stop making up stories." My Dad said that all the time!!!

EEEEK!

Thanks a lot Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment