February 05, 2011

Fancy Meeting You Here, Adien

It's a typical Saturday night for My Lover and I, or My Lover and me, whatever sounds good to you. We are chillin' and watching our Netflix that came in the mail today. Yay! We ate lunch with Jerry's parents at Red Dragon, a Chinese restuarant, clearly. I think buffets are the devil by the way. When I am president, I am going to outlaw buffets. Goodbye Ryans. Goodbye Furr's. Goodbye Golden Corral (you made two-a-days hell in college). Goodbye CiCi's and so many more! The only buffet that can stay in business is Texas de Brazil. Although it could apply to whatever state you are living in. Ex: Illinois de Brazil, Okies de Brazil, etc.

After a quick trip to Academy we made 'the drop.' Oh yes, THE DROP! We left the rug rat with Grammy! Whenever we drop Bailey off with Grammy we refer to it as 'the drop' and then we run like the dickens to the truck and yell, "WE'RE FREAKIN' FREE!" It's just something we have always done, so we like to keep the tradition alive. If you don't have kids, pick up your jaw and shut up! You don't even know.

One of the treats Netflix blessed us with was Sex In The City 2. The first SITC, I was at the midnight show, but life got too busy and I didn't get time to see the second one. I'm glad I didn't waste my time or money.


This was the worst movie I have seen in a very long time. I'm not even into fashion or their life-styles, but it's just a television show I have always been into. This movie was ridiculous! Sadly, the first one was much better. Carrie is a hoity-toity bitch. Samantha is the biggest 75 year old slut. Charlotte is nieve as ever. Miranda is, well Miranda. The best part is when Carrie just so happens to run into Aiden in the country of Ahubie Daubie!! Are you serious? Who were the writers of this movie? Of course she is going to engaged herself in some form of action for story purposes. They kiss each other. Who cares?!! What a joke. The acting was terrible and I really hope that is the last SITC movie they ever make.

Good riddance on Sex In The City movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment